WELCOME TO GORSKYNARMINA'S BLOG

This blog will show you miscellaneous tips. It will include things like beauty, fashion, books, recipes etc. Basically all the things I enjoy doing and feel I can help you with. Just tips and tricks.It will also include just random things that I want to share with you like a article or poem I read somewhere. Even my own work or just about my day. If your not interested then feel free to exit the site.Everybody else enjoy.
new song
Hey guys I hope your good and enjoying your summer. Well I had a slow day today and at around 12 am I wrote a song and it was the second song I wrote on my guitar. The first song I wrote I copied a tune from a unknown band and the second I wrote by myself, tune and everything. It took 10 min and I still have to finalize it and I love it and I'm so proud of it. I was actually on the computer and I was reading a friends post and this whole chorus just came in my head it was so weird so then I started singing the chorus and then I realized who I was singing about I never noticed  bec I was just singing this chorus for 2  min and then I start singing  about our time  together and before I knew it the whole song was about this person I didn't write it down just recorded it and I still have to fix some lyrics and finalize it. bec I just sang what was in my heart like I was talking to that person on the phone and the words poured out and then I listened to it and I'm like wow this is a good song. I really want to record it again and post it on youtube but the thing is I have a horrible voice like horrendous so I think I'll only post the lyrics. So look out this whole week for it and I'll post it. 


                  XOXO:Nana
0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    NYC, New York, United States
    My name is Nana. I was born in the soviet union and raised in New York. I love books and music. I play guitar and I love to act. I love soccer my favorite team is Liverpool. my favorite movie is into the wild. I love to write. Enjoy.

    Besties

    Besties

    Favorite Shows

    • Vampire Diaries
    • Grey's Anatomy
    • The Biggest Loser
    • Teen Mom
    • Gossip Girl
    • One Tree Hill
    • The Nanny
    • Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
    • George Lopez
    • Live with Regis and Kelly
    • Montecristo

    What's Your Obsession?

    Me At Beach Wedding

    Me At Beach Wedding

    Favorite Books

    • Atonement by Ian McEwan
    • Harry Potter 1-7 by J.K Rowling
    • Lucas by Kevin Brooks
    • P.S I love you by Cecilia Ahern
    • The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
    • The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
    • The Twilight Saga by Stephanie Meyer
    • Purity Of Speech
    • Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen
    • Sisterhood Of The Traveling pants 1-4 by Ann Brashares
    • A Walk To Remember by Nicholas Sparks
    • That Summer by Sarah Dessen
    • The Poison Apples by Lily Archer
    • Dreamland by Sarah Dessen
    • Dark Lover By J.R Ward
    • Lover Eternal by J.R Ward
    • Lover Awakened by J.R Ward
    • Lover Revealed By J.R Ward
    • Lover Unbound by J.R Ward
    • Lover Enshrined by J.R Ward
    • War and Peace by Lev Tolstoy
    • This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
    • Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
    • The Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen
    • Rosie Dunne by Cecilia Ahern
    • Grey's Anatomy:The Insiders Guide
    • Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
    • Lush by Natasha Friend
    • It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini
    • Behind The Ice Curtain by Dina Gable
  • Ballerina

    Ballerina
    My Sister Drew This

    Followers