WELCOME TO GORSKYNARMINA'S BLOG

This blog will show you miscellaneous tips. It will include things like beauty, fashion, books, recipes etc. Basically all the things I enjoy doing and feel I can help you with. Just tips and tricks.It will also include just random things that I want to share with you like a article or poem I read somewhere. Even my own work or just about my day. If your not interested then feel free to exit the site.Everybody else enjoy.
MY VIEW ON SOCIETY

SOCIETY



The sea's only gifts are harsh blows and, occasionally, the chance to feel strong. Now, I don't know much about the sea, but I do know that that's the way it is here. And I also know how important it is in life not to necessarily be strong but to feel strong, to measure yourself at least once, to find yourself at least once in the most ancient of human conditions, facing blind, deaf stone alone, with nothing to help you but your own hands and your own head. With todays day and age everyone is pressured to be like each other or the next person on the catalog ,steeping even lower then addicts. Most addicts know there addicted but the "followers" don't even know that its wrong. So I ask a question is it better to be poisoned by this society or better to live in the wild.


So many people live within unhappy circumstances and yet will not take the initiative to change their situation because they are conditioned to a life of security, conformity, and conservatism, all of which may appear to give one peace of mind, but in reality nothing is more dangerous to the adventurous spirit within a man than a secure future. The very basic core of a man's living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun. I believe that homeless people have more fun then the average human being yes they do not have homes and yes most don't have money but they are adventurist and every day is like a new one. What I mean by this is that everyday is the same routine and the same responsibilities and a homeless person has no worries but the basics , food ,water and shelter. He is not exposed to the life of luxury as we are. All we ever want is more and more. I am not to be excluded of course. I too have faults like any other being. But rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness... give me truth. But in this society is that even possible. You see If we admit that human life can be ruled by reason, then all possibility of life is destroyed. Surely all Americans have the right to give their money only to those causes which they support. But what kind of society has this created? A society where the ignorant reign. A society where enlightened must hold their tongues. A nation whose politicians must profess half-hearted devotion to an ancient fable or face the disastrous consequences of speaking their true mind.



I believe that it is better to live within the circle of truth. Circle of truth is when you know what you are up against and your "peers" do to and will try everything in their power to stop the unfortunate ways of life. Basically when you know what is beneath the surface. When you know what reality and what is fiction. I have come to a conclusion and that is that based on this essay. That this society is poisoned by lies but you didn't need me to tell you that. I think you might have figured that out already but I fear that it is too late. Beneath this skin there is more than flesh. Beneath this skin there is an idea and ideas are bulletproof. I've heard that ideas can change the world so why not this one. To change the way we think to think as the selfless ones why cant we be like them. No longer to be poisoned by civilization i want to flee, and walk alone upon the land to become lost in the wild.




Disclaimer: I used quotes that are not in quotations because I wanted it to flow.


0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    NYC, New York, United States
    My name is Nana. I was born in the soviet union and raised in New York. I love books and music. I play guitar and I love to act. I love soccer my favorite team is Liverpool. my favorite movie is into the wild. I love to write. Enjoy.

    Besties

    Besties

    Favorite Shows

    • Vampire Diaries
    • Grey's Anatomy
    • The Biggest Loser
    • Teen Mom
    • Gossip Girl
    • One Tree Hill
    • The Nanny
    • Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
    • George Lopez
    • Live with Regis and Kelly
    • Montecristo

    What's Your Obsession?

    Me At Beach Wedding

    Me At Beach Wedding

    Favorite Books

    • Atonement by Ian McEwan
    • Harry Potter 1-7 by J.K Rowling
    • Lucas by Kevin Brooks
    • P.S I love you by Cecilia Ahern
    • The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
    • The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
    • The Twilight Saga by Stephanie Meyer
    • Purity Of Speech
    • Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen
    • Sisterhood Of The Traveling pants 1-4 by Ann Brashares
    • A Walk To Remember by Nicholas Sparks
    • That Summer by Sarah Dessen
    • The Poison Apples by Lily Archer
    • Dreamland by Sarah Dessen
    • Dark Lover By J.R Ward
    • Lover Eternal by J.R Ward
    • Lover Awakened by J.R Ward
    • Lover Revealed By J.R Ward
    • Lover Unbound by J.R Ward
    • Lover Enshrined by J.R Ward
    • War and Peace by Lev Tolstoy
    • This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
    • Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
    • The Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen
    • Rosie Dunne by Cecilia Ahern
    • Grey's Anatomy:The Insiders Guide
    • Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
    • Lush by Natasha Friend
    • It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini
    • Behind The Ice Curtain by Dina Gable
  • Ballerina

    Ballerina
    My Sister Drew This

    Followers